Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x
Becoming Human Fan Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts

+10
NJB
Weekoony
other annie
Andrew Carralak
kira
Emily
Cris
Agatha
Nameless Child
Claire the Ninja God
14 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  Empty Re: Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts

Post by other annie Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:41 am

other annie wrote:Hey guys,
I don't know if any of you remember the dumb sites I made as part of the crazy of this fandom, namely http://supernaturalbreeds.moonfruit.com (there was another one but I honestly can't remember what the hell it was called),
Anyway, the point was that I just got an email saying they're getting deactivated on the 1st of September, so figured I'd mention it,

I'm aware that i'm talking to myself at this point, but I'm just going back through the site and there is a section with fanfics and poems and I wrote four, separate poems entitled "Death", four. 13 year old annie needed to chill. Four!

other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:15 am

Hey guys,
I don't know if any of you remember the dumb sites I made as part of the crazy of this fandom, namely http://supernaturalbreeds.moonfruit.com (there was another one but I honestly can't remember what the hell it was called),
Anyway, the point was that I just got an email saying they're getting deactivated on the 1st of September, so figured I'd mention it,

Hope everyones doing ok, i just got a-level results and am taking a gap year before going to uni to study marine biology, sounds like your all doing great
Lots of love
annie x
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:51 am

Very Happy Ah American politics, so bat-shit insane they make English politics look mundane.

Glad to hear you're doing well, hope you cold goes away quickly, not fun. And in counter to your opening statement you don't owe us anything, I think we all helped each other as much as we could.

Nice to hear you're back in the Civilised World, you should pop back to the homeland and drink some actual tea and purchase some potato crisps, maybe an aubergine, and some real beer Very Happy But in all honesty America still sounds cool, as long as Trump loses I'd still go there in a heartbeat.
bisted
bisted
Admin

Location : I am the glimpse in the corner of your eye, the movement in the mirror, the disturbance in the shadows...

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:13 am

P.S. AAAAHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN AMERICAN POLITICS???????!!!!!! DONALD TRUMP MIGHT BE PRESIDENT? HOW. WHY. URGH.

^^^I just had a lot of feelings boil up and I figure some of you Brits might be able to empathise.
Agatha
Agatha

Location : In my sound-proofed dungeon with the handcuffs ready...

https://becominghumanfanbase.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:09 am

Hello all!
My goodness, it has been so long that I almost forgot the website address. But how could I... This community of introverts got me through a lot a couple years ago and I owe you all a great deal.

Life is going pretty well. I am down with a cold right now and watched a couple episodes from season 3 of Being Human today, which naturally got me thinking about you guys. I hope you are all doing all the most wondrous things!

I am currently studying abroad in Strasbourg, France, and do really enjoy being in a work where history didn't being 250 years ago. America is still treating me well. I will try to check in more often.
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:28 am

Felt like sticking this up here, hopefully it's helpful to people:

My advice for uni:
1.  Don't go too crazy.
2.  Don't drink too much.
3.  Go to every lecture.
4.  Don't break someone else's heart, or have yours broken.
5.  Take all the chances you get to sleep.
6.  Don't go out tonight, there's always another night.
7.  Study till you drop.
8.  Avoid making mistakes.
9.  Don't fall in love.
10. Ignore everything said above, enjoy and learn from everything.
bisted
bisted
Admin

Location : I am the glimpse in the corner of your eye, the movement in the mirror, the disturbance in the shadows...

Back to top Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  Empty Hello Again

Post by Nameless Child Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:15 am

As I speak there are 9 guests online? Which is crazy.
I actually popped in yesterday but didn't have time to make a post then. So, here it is.

Anywho, hi guys. Life update: I've just finished my first year of uni, and it went pretty great! Ready for a relaxing break this summer (read: trying to work as much as possible because money)

I also have a few new obsessions to add to the collection. One of which, funnily enough, is another vampiric web-series: Carmilla.

bisted wrote:I think it's a shame no-one comes back here anymore, but I really hope it's because you're all living your lives to the max, that your doing everything you can do and being everything you can be. You guys are all awesome, and you made my life a damn sight better when I first 'met' you all.

I concur. You guys were a pretty rad part of my life back when this forum was more alive, and I hope you're all doing great.

Better head off now, but I hope someone reads this, and please do tell us how you're getting on.

(Also I've not actually kept up with anyone through tumblr, but feel free to shoot me an ask on there if you like! (Here) Hmm, i guess my URL kinda gives away my name, if you didn't know it already. Ah well.

Last edited by Nameless Child on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i changed my url again)
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Location : Taking a big space truck full of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight.

http://wadingheather.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:53 pm

Hey guys, I finish University today and something made me think of you guys. I think it's a shame no-one comes back here any more, but I really hope it's because you're all living your lives to the max, that your doing everything you can do and being everything you can be. You guys are all awesome, and you made my life a damn sight better when I first 'met' you all.

It's been an honour to communicate with you all, drop a message on here if any of you do happen to visit Very Happy

Adiós
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  Empty First of the Year

Post by bisted Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:16 am

G'day peoples, hope everyone is doing well, getting scarily close to graduation now, I think whoever invented Coursework needs to be lynched. I hope everyone is doing ok at the moment, that no-one's studies are getting too absurdly complex Very Happy

Look after yourselves!
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  Empty Nostalgia hits

Post by NJB Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:01 pm

I had almost forgotten about these forums, It's been beyond a while since I've been active in them. It was only through chance nostalgia over forums with another group I thought to check back in and found it only slightly active since 2013- Goodness so much time has passed since I've been in here! I'm glad to see you're all doing well, even if I did become incredibly inactive much before the place fell quiet.

Must apologise for that too. Hit an incredibly rough patch and forgot to check back after things got better.

Otherwise it's lovely to see the updates from you all! I should hope to see a few more every now and then when I check in, it's delightful to see the messages when you log on.
NJB
NJB

Back to top Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  Empty Long time, no type

Post by Nameless Child Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:46 am

Hello again, folks!

I apologise for my lack of ... well, anything, but I forgot my password and apparently they can't send reset codes (?)

Luckily, I used my top-quality hacking skills remembered my password, so here I am.

So, my life, what's going on in my life. Well, aside from the super-awesome-kickass-adventures I've been having in secret, I've just started uni, studying Maths and Physics, enjoying it (except the labs, of course) and yeah, just trying not to make any grave social faux-pas which ruin my uni life forever.

@bisted (does that '@' do anything, I don't think it does) : I've fixed the tumblr problem, my old URL should redirect to my new URL (wadingheather.tumblr.com) now. Smile

@Aggie : Congrats! Hope you're enjoying the USofA and stuff.

I shan't pretend to understand US politics, but I will continue to hold opinions on it as though I do.

It's super great to talk...(type)...to you guys again, hopefully we can all keep in some kind of contact. I'd love to know what you guys are up to now! (as i type this, I realise I sound like a parent on facebook, I apologise)

Last edited by Nameless Child on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Location : Taking a big space truck full of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:06 am

Alas Ladies, Gentlemen, and people who identify as both, neither, aliens from the planet Zod, and George Bush, I now have tumblr with which to be sociable, although I shall just continue to post bizarrities  on here as and when it pleases me to do so, which shall still be infrequent as I am in my final year of university. I hope school, work, university, love, family, friends, and all the stuff in-between is going well for everyone!

My tumblr is bisted1, and there shall be posts on there at a rate of approximately 1 per ice age.

And sorry Aggie, I couldn't resist the picture. Also very much delayed congratulations on your scholarship,that sounds like an incredible achievement.
Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  <a href=Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  Family10" />

Also it appears NamelessChild has moved page and alas it doesn't redirect, so she is lost to the wind for now...
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:12 pm

Nameless Child wrote:
other annie wrote:Hi guys,
I was just wondering if any of you have tumblr? It would be awsome if you left your usernames so i can follow and keep in touch with you! (i'm otherannie on there aswell). I miss talking to you all, and hope you see this!
Hi!

yeah, I'm thedoctorsthreepatchproblem (i might change it though, if I do it will redirect to my new URL)

I believe KoolKidPaige is eyelikeamagpie

Smile

Mine is emmafromtheearth or eccentrisafari. I forget which one, because I don't go on it very often, but when I do, I reblog to high heaven, so follow at your own peril.
^UPDATE. emmafromtheearth is the tumblrs, eccentricsafari is all other social media (the twitters, the instagrams, the snapchats) but figured I 'd leave this hear anyways like the social media whore I have become.

I thought I'd come on here and try another round of catching up.

I just finished my first year of Uni in America. It has been quite the experience to say the least. This summer I'm working in DC on Capitol Hill (for those not familiar with american politics, it's basically the houses of parliament, but with more arguing for gun rights and hating universal healthcare) where I have discover just how truly liberal I am. Hippie at heart, life seems to be going well all things considered, and yeah. Not too much else to add.

I think of this blog and all you people every few months, and all my memories are very fond. You lovely introverts helped me through a difficult time in my life, and for that I am truly, incredibly grateful. Rock on, and stay awesome in whatever you do.

(And yes, I do use the word "awesome" far to liberally now. America has changed me, but eh. I don't find it. "Awesome" is such an awesomely all-encompassing word that it really is quite practical to use in everyday speech when you have a limited vocabulary.)

Last edited by Agatha on Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE)
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:29 pm

other annie wrote:Hi guys,
I was just wondering if any of you have tumblr? It would be awsome if you left your usernames so i can follow and keep in touch with you! (i'm otherannie on there aswell). I miss talking to you all, and hope you see this!
Hi!

yeah, I'm thedoctorsthreepatchproblem (i might change it though, if I do it will redirect to my new URL)

I believe KoolKidPaige is eyelikeamagpie

Smile
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:57 am

Hi guys,
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Tue May 28, 2013 4:07 am

Agatha wrote:Hi all,
It's been too long. I loved the final series of Being Human. In some respects I actually preferred the S5 Trio to the original three. Well, to be honest, I prefer Hal as a vampire to Mitchell. But hey ho.

So, I miss talking to you all terribly, and I do hope we can stay in contact with each other from time to time. I will always keep this website active as I'd love to see how all your lives are turning out.

So on that subject, my life has been nuts recently. I could explain at length, but I think the following three websites should show you what my life has been as I prepare to head of the uni in August.

Suffice it to say, my life has been surreal.

Indeed it has been too long! Aggie, wow that's awesome! Congrats and all that jazz. (that sounded rather flippant, i wasn't being flippant. Genuinely well done.) cheers cheers cheers

koolkidpaige wrote: I'm on track to get a C in Chemistry, so the Medicine thing isn't gonna work out. Hence, I have no clue what I wanna do at uni. So I'm not going, basically. At least until I figure out what the hell I want to do with my life.

In other news, there is a very slim whisper of a chance that I might possibly get a recording contract. Maybe. I've been doing some songwriting/session singing work for a guy who owns a record label (and a recording studio) and he's planning on opening an acoustic label sometime this year. So, maybe. Also I did a photoshoot. (Shamelessly inserts selfies under a spoiler)

Spoiler:

KoolKidPaige! Yo. Sad You could always resit the Chemistry to get a higher grade. (assuming that that can still be done on the new system, my brother resat 2 Units of his Physics after he left college to get a better grade.)

What is Chemistry like at A2 level? I'm doing AS and not sure whether to continue it next year.

Also, a recording contract would be awesome (if you want one, obviously) and nice photos.

koolkidpaige wrote: Other than that, I'm pretty much the same. Got a lifeguarding job which is awesome, because the pay is good but it doesn't involve any actual work (except for cleaning, which sucks). Last lot of exams ever are taking place in the next few weeks, and then I'm done for good. pale

Bit frightening, actually.

Oh, and I'm learning to drive. No one is dead, yet, so I'm counting it a success. Here is a picture of the car that I want;

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  Capri_049c3

It's a Ford Capri, and if I can get hold of one that actually goes, I'll be able to get it on classic car insurance. Which is a hell of a lot cheaper than regular car insurance. So yay.

Much love to you all! I miss you so Sad

What a Face

Lifeguarding has been recommended to me by my family because apparently it's one of the best paid summer jobs going (which require little institutional education), I also have a job but I believe I have mentioned that before. It's a nice job. I enjoy it. Plus money.

I've got AS exams (and A level Maths exams) at the moment too, and trying to decide what uni to go to. I'm thinking I'll do [a branch of] either Physics or Maths, but not totally sure where. I'm predicted quite good grades so hopefully I will be able to choose quite freely where I apply.

I am learning to drive as well. I passed my theory last week and hoping to do the prac in the near future.
Hnnng. Dat car. I'll just be sharing my brother's car methinks.

Hope you all are doing well and things.

Also I am learning (Sherman's) Gallifreyan instead of revising and I definitely think it's worth it.

Trying to get time to do more things I enjoy (like drawing and reading and writing and learning Gallifreyan) because I've been spending all my time on school, work, and sleeping. (admittedly the latter is rather enjoyable but not really furthering my endeavours to improve my skills at recreational things)

[PS if any of you were my anon yesterday then hi sorry I wasn't online so I only responded today]

[PPS is it just me or : king Jim?!]
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Mon May 27, 2013 7:16 am

Agatha wrote:Hi all,
It's been too long. I loved the final series of Being Human. In some respects I actually preferred the S5 Trio to the original three. Well, to be honest, I prefer Hal as a vampire to Mitchell. But hey ho.

So, I miss talking to you all terribly, and I do hope we can stay in contact with each other from time to time. I will always keep this website active as I'd love to see how all your lives are turning out.

So on that subject, my life has been nuts recently. I could explain at length, but I think the following three websites should show you what my life has been as I prepare to head of the uni in August.

http://wvutoday.wvu.edu/n/2013/04/08/wvu-names-2013-class-of-bucklew-scholars

http://wvutoday.wvu.edu/n/2013/05/14/wvu-names-2013-class-of-foundation-scholars

http://www.wboy.com/story/22250593/2-local-students-named-wvu-foundation-scholarship-winners

Oh my gosh Aggie hi there! That looks amazing Shocked What are you studying?

I'm just going to sit here as a filthy filthy dropout and be incredibly jealous of you. I'm on track to get a C in Chemistry, so the Medicine thing isn't gonna work out. Hence, I have no clue what I wanna do at uni. So I'm not going, basically. At least until I figure out what the hell I want to do with my life.

In other news, there is a very slim whisper of a chance that I might possibly get a recording contract. Maybe. I've been doing some songwriting/session singing work for a guy who owns a record label (and a recording studio) and he's planning on opening an acoustic label sometime this year. So, maybe. Also I did a photoshoot. (Shamelessly inserts selfies under a spoiler)

Spoiler:

Other than that, I'm pretty much the same. Got a lifeguarding job which is awesome, because the pay is good but it doesn't involve any actual work (except for cleaning, which sucks). Last lot of exams ever are taking place in the next few weeks, and then I'm done for good. pale

Bit frightening, actually.

Oh, and I'm learning to drive. No one is dead, yet, so I'm counting it a success. Here is a picture of the car that I want;

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  Capri_049c3

It's a Ford Capri, and if I can get hold of one that actually goes, I'll be able to get it on classic car insurance. Which is a hell of a lot cheaper than regular car insurance. So yay.

Much love to you all! I miss you so Sad

What a Face
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

http://eyelikeamagpie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Thu May 16, 2013 11:44 am

Hi all,

http://wvutoday.wvu.edu/n/2013/04/08/wvu-names-2013-class-of-bucklew-scholars

http://wvutoday.wvu.edu/n/2013/05/14/wvu-names-2013-class-of-foundation-scholars

http://www.wboy.com/story/22250593/2-local-students-named-wvu-foundation-scholarship-winners

Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:20 am

bisted wrote:Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here in so long, just wanted to say that the new being human is pretty awesome, hope all of you are ok!

Hello! I'm pretty sure this place has died. I do check in sometimes (usually if the predictive web address thing on google chrome shows it) but no-one's been on for a while.

Yeah, the new series has been pretty great. The devil is interesting but I do think it was a bit early to show us that it was him in the first episode. I think it would have been more interesting if the suicides were left a mystery for longer.

I think that the transition into the new cast has been better than expected. (I thought I'd miss the old lot, but I'm quite liking the newbies).

Um.....yeah. In other news: I got a job. It's fun, except having to get up at 4:30 AM every Sunday. Also, college is good.

I wonder if this will ever get read...or just lay untouched in this desolate waste land for years, until the web-archaeologists of the future rediscover the wonders of this fine land and ... make it into a museum exhibit with a virtual-gift shop and an internet cafe (har har har) and I'm going to stop now because this isn't going anywhere and i am very tired and also I can't be bothered to keep typing.
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here in so long, just wanted to say that the new being human is pretty awesome, hope all of you are ok!
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Davison Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:52 am

So... new being human?
Alex Davison
Alex Davison

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:08 am

Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:
Alex Davison wrote:Holy turnip cannon, this place is still around! I saw a being human trailer and had to came and see if it was sill here Very Happy Very Happy

why would it not be?

Moffat could have taken over and pushed it off a tall building. Razz

Yeah...Happy New Year guys.

happy new year to you to
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:26 am

kira wrote:
Alex Davison wrote:Holy turnip cannon, this place is still around! I saw a being human trailer and had to came and see if it was sill here Very Happy Very Happy

why would it not be?

Moffat could have taken over and pushed it off a tall building. Razz

Yeah...Happy New Year guys.

Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:43 am

why would it not be?
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Davison Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:28 am

Holy turnip cannon, this place is still around! I saw a being human trailer and had to came and see if it was sill here Very Happy Very Happy
Alex Davison
Alex Davison

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:58 am

Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:hi guys

Hi Kira

how are you?

I'm good thanks. A bit tired but OK. How's you?

im tired to and covered in bruises who knew working in a pet shop would make you bleed and bruise so easy and Razz i hate going back to 5 days a week im used to a 4 day weekend not a 2 day Sad how do you people do it, im so lazy
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:26 am

kira wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:

Hi Kira

how are you?

I'm good thanks. A bit tired but OK. How's you?
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:52 am

Nameless Child wrote:

Hi Kira

how are you?
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Hi Kira
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:24 am

hi guys
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:44 am

Hey, hi, how are you?!?!?!

Well I'm OK, I've got loads of college work to do but surviving.

Happy Doctor Who day for yesterday! (23/11 is Doctor Who's birthday)

Um....sadfafodibnofisnrpoansigfnbskj;dgnflghadjfobsgiudsmfn what am i saying.

Thinking........thinking..........thinking.....

haha look. look what I did.

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  Fig_a10

Get it? 'Cause FIG A. HAHAHA IT'S A FIG.

(If you are wondering, the instructions are for a game of 3-player chess, the board for which I am going to make for my uncle and aunt next year.)

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary news is good. (David, Billie and Chris confirmed. Also some others who I've forgotten. Also, Georgia Moffett is apparently back next series.)
The SNOWMEN at christmas looks good. Jenna is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I've half-drawn a Loki, I'll post the picture so far in Get Creative.
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 pm

just spent 2 days watching the walking dead(4 episodes tuesday night and 15 from about 9am till now) you may or may not know this but my biggest fear is zombies I DONT KNOW WHY I WATCHED IT pfft who needs sleep, im stupid...
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 am

Hey all!
Just letting you know that I'm still alive and kicking, even if Uni applications are slowly killing me.
So... tired...
So yeah.

Also, YES NC, WOLFBLOOD IS AWESOME! You're never too old to watch CBBC. And Rhydian... *melts*

Yes, I'm a little giddy from sleep deprivation. Sue me Razz

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx
What a Face

Last edited by koolkidpaige on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : HIDE TEH PRON)
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

http://eyelikeamagpie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:58 am

kira wrote:
Agatha wrote:I know it's been a while since I've been back, but I think of this place a lot.

I thought I'd just share something I made, because I have no shame.

Here in America we have this dance known as 'Homecoming' where people basically just pay $10 to dry hump in the school gym to loud music for four hours on a Saturday night. It's not really my scene, but I decided to attend every event I could this year and experience whatever I could. So I went with a friend and I just talked to a bunch of different people all night.

Anyhoo, at these dances, it is customary to go with a date, SO GUESS WHO I WENT WITH?!?!?!?!
Very Happy

Spoiler:

lol! yayy aggie i thought this place had died i had given up all hope
Members connected during last 24 hours : Agatha, kira, Nameless Child its a amazing and that is some seriously cool editing i mean *cough* cool date XD

I concur. Nice edit date hope you both enjoyed the dance. Razz Also, HIIIIIIIII AGGIEEEEE. Hope you're OK & I hope more people start coming back on here because we were all fucking awesome tbh.

In other news, I've been selected for the closed beta of the Merlin Facebook game! It's a bit rubbish at the moment, technically (certain areas won't load, etc.) but it seems pretty good. You are an OC and Merlin guides you around to start with (haven't gotten past the tutorial so not sure about the story or anything yet). You get to explore Camelot and kill monsters and stuff.

Also, I will TRY to finish my fan-fiction (that one I started ages ago and haven't updated for months) during November (as it's NaNoWriMo in America and all)
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:56 am

Agatha wrote:I know it's been a while since I've been back, but I think of this place a lot.

Here in America we have this dance known as 'Homecoming' where people basically just pay $10 to dry hump in the school gym to loud music for four hours on a Saturday night. It's not really my scene, but I decided to attend every event I could this year and experience whatever I could. So I went with a friend and I just talked to a bunch of different people all night.

Anyhoo, at these dances, it is customary to go with a date, SO GUESS WHO I WENT WITH?!?!?!?!
Very Happy

Spoiler:

lol! yayy aggie i thought this place had died i had given up all hope
Members connected during last 24 hours : Agatha, kira, Nameless Child its a amazing and that is some seriously cool editing i mean *cough* cool date XD
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:31 pm

I know it's been a while since I've been back, but I think of this place a lot.

Very Happy

Spoiler:
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 am

Members connected during last 24 hours : bisted, kira < are you kidding me you could have said something geez

NC woz 'ere (just because I can) [2113 | 09102012]

*punches NC in the throat for thinking she edit my post* i hope that hurt

Last edited by kira on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 am

_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\/\/\/\_______________________ the place died R.I.P
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:im a wizard i fixed my melty melty laptop im soooo glad i didnt chuck it away or sell it off to some un suspecting sucker that thinks there getting a good deal on a laptop hehehe i dunno if i can keep it charged tho we are having problems with that bit buttt woooooo IM A WIZARD i dont even know what i did XD the power of magic everybody

Woo, the force is strong in this one.

Here is a 10-point update/question combo for you all.

1) Doctor Who has been mediocre so far IMO (except for Asylum of the Daleks which was asdfghjkljhaerugvybiotrl;alsdgjdfh;rv; AWESOME)
2) College is tiring and time-consuming. I should have taken fewer subjects.
3) College is also REALLY GOOD because I love all my classes except Chemistry (the teacher isn't the best) and Biology (I like, but it's biology)
4) Also, my Physics teacher nicknamed another teacher DAVROS, there is Sherlock-related graffiti in one of the toilet cubicles and EVERYONE IN MY MATHS CLASS WATCHES DOCTOR WHO.
5) I haven't been on a lot lately, here or on the internet in general. (See point 2)
6) YOU haven't been on a lot lately (tut, tut) although I'm sure you all have good reasons.
7) Anyone watching Wolfblood or Leonardo? If not, I recommend them. (both on CBBC)
Cool Am I too old to watch CBBC? (My parents say yes but they also say that the quality of CBBC programmes has improved greatly in recent years)
9) WHERE ARE YOU ALL?!?!?!

and finally...

10) How are you all?

i dont have any reasons other then i didnt have a laptop and the computer was really slow and yhh sowee guys
had a little tiff with the college cuz i got put in a class full of new students and all the returning were put into another... please tell me why they would do that its just stupid.
anyway im back with my friends woo i got her into being human by just showing her a pic of hal shirtless XD eeep i met him i met him(see him in white thin boxersXD) dam still get excited id show u a pic but in all seriousness i look like am about to rape him and i make him look tiny XD hes really not very tall
and has anyone else got the change of season flu?? my family seem to think sharing is caring... but the rule only apply when your sick
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:32 am

kira wrote:im a wizard i fixed my melty melty laptop im soooo glad i didnt chuck it away or sell it off to some un suspecting sucker that thinks there getting a good deal on a laptop hehehe i dunno if i can keep it charged tho we are having problems with that bit buttt woooooo IM A WIZARD i dont even know what i did XD the power of magic everybody

Woo, the force is strong in this one.

Here is a 10-point update/question combo for you all.

1) Doctor Who has been mediocre so far IMO (except for Asylum of the Daleks which was asdfghjkljhaerugvybiotrl;alsdgjdfh;rv; AWESOME)
2) College is tiring and time-consuming. I should have taken fewer subjects.
3) College is also REALLY GOOD because I love all my classes except Chemistry (the teacher isn't the best) and Biology (I like, but it's biology)
4) Also, my Physics teacher nicknamed another teacher DAVROS, there is Sherlock-related graffiti in one of the toilet cubicles and EVERYONE IN MY MATHS CLASS WATCHES DOCTOR WHO.
5) I haven't been on a lot lately, here or on the internet in general. (See point 2)
6) YOU haven't been on a lot lately (tut, tut) although I'm sure you all have good reasons.
7) Anyone watching Wolfblood or Leonardo? If not, I recommend them. (both on CBBC)
Cool Am I too old to watch CBBC? (My parents say yes but they also say that the quality of CBBC programmes has improved greatly in recent years)
9) WHERE ARE YOU ALL?!?!?!

and finally...

10) How are you all?

Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:06 am

im a wizard i fixed my melty melty laptop im soooo glad i didnt chuck it away or sell it off to some un suspecting sucker that thinks there getting a good deal on a laptop hehehe i dunno if i can keep it charged tho we are having problems with that bit buttt woooooo IM A WIZARD i dont even know what i did XD the power of magic everybody
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:35 am

OK so if anyone comes online during/after Doctor Who then I would just like to say that I probably won't be online during the episode but probably will be up to 30 minutes afterwards.
This is because my mum decided to go to Wales today and will probably not be back for the start of the episode, but will get home like half-way through so I can't start to watch it because then it'll be in the middle of the episode when she comes home and that would be annoying for her.

Also....
Spoiler:

P.S. How is everyone?
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 am

Thanks BcH, 'twas a good day, and I shall stay awesome Very Happy
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY BISTED!

Post by Nameless Child Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Happy Birthday, stay awesome.

For your birthday, I give you Rainbow 'Moustachioed Pete in a party hat':

*<|:-{P
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:54 am

kira wrote:right first thing dont write a massive paragraph to post on a wii because it will not send and it just gives you cramps in your hand and that was a few days ago it was something about power and in your face caz

AND OMFG I HAD THE BEST DREAM EVER LAST NIGHT... THIS MORNING.. afternoon i just woke up hehehe

it had amazingphil and danisnotonfire AND wait for it doctor who but i woke up when i was being chased by a horrible demon dog with 2heads and there was mosquito things that kill you (they killed the doctor) :_: other then that it was an awesome dream
intresting
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:57 am

right first thing dont write a massive paragraph to post on a wii because it will not send and it just gives you cramps in your hand and that was a few days ago it was something about power and in your face caz

AND OMFG I HAD THE BEST DREAM EVER LAST NIGHT... THIS MORNING.. afternoon i just woke up hehehe

it had amazingphil and danisnotonfire AND wait for it doctor who but i woke up when i was being chased by a horrible demon dog with 2heads and there was mosquito things that kill you (they killed the doctor) :_: other then that it was an awesome dream
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:45 am

Emoo pop wrote:Been a while, hasn't it? Shocked

Saw the new Doctor Who trailer yesterday, argh I'm so excited!
Hope everyone is okay, I'll try and come on more leading up to the new series Very Happy

Yeah, long time no type. Happy Birthday for when it was your birthday!! (a few weeks ago I think (???) )

OMG, I know! It's gonna be so good!
I'm good thanks - lost my job yesterday, but I passed my CBT today, so that's good: just need to fix my brother's moped now (!)

Awesome, how are you??
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:41 am

Been a while, hasn't it? Shocked

Saw the new Doctor Who trailer yesterday, argh I'm so excited!
Hope everyone is okay, I'll try and come on more leading up to the new series Very Happy

Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:35 am

bisted wrote:
other annie wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:
other annie wrote:
annie.... so.... confused
oh and btw i am in london watching the olypic cycling!

*Intense Jealousy*

Actually getting really into the olympics now. That was a surprise.

In answer to your confusion, Annie, Caz went mad with power again, so Aggie made some of the regulars (well, as regular as it gets, now Sad ) into mods, to teach him a lesson. Needless to say, we have been cheerfully abusing our newfound powers.

You should be jelous!! im actually in the velodrome tommorow so if you happen to be watching- you might see me!

I'd hate to point out the flaw that no-one on here even knows what you look like, thereby making the above statement slightly pointless...

shut up. anyway i was on telly... look: Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  Meonte10
(im the blonde one.....)
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by bisted Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:18 am

other annie wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:
other annie wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:

Into every generation a mod is born: one person in all the blog, a chosen one. She alone will wield the strength and skill to fight the vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their number. She is the Moderator.

And so are BcH, Kira and Bisted.

(It called for a Buffy quote, okay? Don't judge me Razz)

annie.... so.... confused
oh and btw i am in london watching the olypic cycling!

*Intense Jealousy*

Actually getting really into the olympics now. That was a surprise.

In answer to your confusion, Annie, Caz went mad with power again, so Aggie made some of the regulars (well, as regular as it gets, now Sad ) into mods, to teach him a lesson. Needless to say, we have been cheerfully abusing our newfound powers.

You should be jelous!! im actually in the velodrome tommorow so if you happen to be watching- you might see me!

I'd hate to point out the flaw that no-one on here even knows what you look like, thereby making the above statement slightly pointless...
bisted
bisted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next