Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x
Becoming Human Fan Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts

+10
NJB
Weekoony
other annie
Andrew Carralak
kira
Emily
Cris
Agatha
Nameless Child
Claire the Ninja God
14 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts

Post by kira Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:47 am

OMD i met damien molony HE HUGGED ME and he said the picture i drew of him was amazing omg omg phew and in the play he was in boxers and they were white and very very thin pahaha it was really good you should go see it if you get the chance
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts

Post by kira Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 am

Agatha wrote:
kira wrote:

this peep is good i just have a question for the boys if your talking to a girl on facebook and your talking to her and she answers back straight away everytime and then you say i think i love you and then there is a long pause would you say it was your brother and he fraped you X_X

I think this happened to me hmm i catch him looking at me all the time and yes hes the best looking boy in my class but my class if full of munters and hes nice but REALLY annoying like he as loads of behavior problems like the other day he put his welly to his ear and said 'its like when you put a shell to your ear you can hear the sea but i can hear the garden center' HELLP!!
I won't presume to know anything about the male psyche but if I were talking to a guy and having fun and that phrase was typed:
a)it probably WOULD have been my sister doing a frape
b) if he responded badly I'd try to come up with an excuse, much like the 'frape' one. (I suck at convincing excuses via text.) But that's just me. And I can guarantee that I am of the female gender, therefore I don't think my opinion is needed. Oh well.

In other news:
A teacher of mine told me and my friend, Ben, that she thought we were classic 'Type A personalities' (a remark prompted by our discussion on a book I keep to record all my homework and 'things to do' lists. My Mildly OCD book of shame, but I digress.) I took a quiz online and got 69/100. No crude jokes about that number please.

So I thought I'd put it on here for people to take and see how 'Type A' they are.
http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=1126

lol thanks for your help anyways lol

Snapshot Report
Impatience/Irritability
29/100

Your interactions with others, while characterized by warmth and tolerance the majority of the time, may occasionally be tinged with impatience and hostility. When you're stressed or frustrated, you may lash out at others or end up stewing in anger or frustration, but this is very rare. Since you generally trust others, you are usually willing to open up emotionally and value relationships for the sake of the people involved, instead of what they can do for you. This is fortunate because a high amount of this aspect of the Type A Behavior Pattern (TABP) can not only be extremely harmful to relationships, it is also very damaging to your health. While originally it was thought that global TABP was the culprit in coronary heart disease, research now shows that hostility, impatience, and other related traits are the real source of the problem. Based on your results here, you are likely not at a very elevated risk of heart disease, but keep in mind that there are other causes unrelated to the TABP, such as poor diet, lack of exercise, and smoking, among other things.

well i say thats very me
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 pm

kira wrote:

this peep is good i just have a question for the boys if your talking to a girl on facebook and your talking to her and she answers back straight away everytime and then you say i think i love you and then there is a long pause would you say it was your brother and he fraped you X_X

I think this happened to me hmm i catch him looking at me all the time and yes hes the best looking boy in my class but my class if full of munters and hes nice but REALLY annoying like he as loads of behavior problems like the other day he put his welly to his ear and said 'its like when you put a shell to your ear you can hear the sea but i can hear the garden center' HELLP!!
I won't presume to know anything about the male psyche but if I were talking to a guy and having fun and that phrase was typed:
a)it probably WOULD have been my sister doing a frape
b) if he responded badly I'd try to come up with an excuse, much like the 'frape' one. (I suck at convincing excuses via text.) But that's just me. And I can guarantee that I am of the female gender, therefore I don't think my opinion is needed. Oh well.

In other news:
A teacher of mine told me and my friend, Ben, that she thought we were classic 'Type A personalities' (a remark prompted by our discussion on a book I keep to record all my homework and 'things to do' lists. My Mildly OCD book of shame, but I digress.) I took a quiz online and got 69/100. No crude jokes about that number please.

So I thought I'd put it on here for people to take and see how 'Type A' they are.
http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=1126
Agatha
Agatha

Location : In my sound-proofed dungeon with the handcuffs ready...

https://becominghumanfanbase.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:06 am

Agatha wrote:Darn it! WhoCon is in England! Sad
Oh well... if it were actually in America it would probably be in California or New York so I'd still have no chance of getting there. Speaking of California, My parents buggered off to LA for the last week so it's just been me and the cat. Razz

I WANNA SEE THE HUNGER GAMES SO BAD!
Sadly I don't see my Mum coming to see it with me. Methinks I'll wait for my sister to show up in April and we can see it then. SO NO SPOILERS. Evil or Very Mad

In other news, my Nora Jones CD from years ago recently resurfaced so I've been listening to that for the past few days. Smile She has such a sweet voice!

Anyhoo, how's it all going with peeps?

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:58 am

Darn it! WhoCon is in England! Sad
Oh well... if it were actually in America it would probably be in California or New York so I'd still have no chance of getting there. Speaking of California, My parents buggered off to LA for the last week so it's just been me and the cat. Razz

I WANNA SEE THE HUNGER GAMES SO BAD!
Sadly I don't see my Mum coming to see it with me. Methinks I'll wait for my sister to show up in April and we can see it then. SO NO SPOILERS. Evil or Very Mad

In other news, my Nora Jones CD from years ago recently resurfaced so I've been listening to that for the past few days. Smile She has such a sweet voice!

Anyhoo, how's it all going with peeps?
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 am

koolkidpaige wrote:
other annie wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 3 Thehun10

I can't bloody wait! But, it's being shown on the 22nd....I thought it was only released on the 23rd? asdfghjkl i don't care, I'm going anyway. Very Happy

I have tickets booked for friday Very Happy

Going to see it this weekend with my boy Very Happy Can't wait! Though may have to re-watch it afterwards... I don't remember anything of the last film we went to see... *coughs.* Anyway.

Also, got a tumblr! Anyone interested in following/being followed? (Yes, shameless plugging. I'm a bad person.)

Oh yeah, and who heard that they're releasing the identity of the Doctor's next companion in a Doctor Who press conference tomorrow? Who could it be!? Though by the time you read this, you will probably already know... *cries.*

Caffeine and late nights make for rambling nonsensical posts, guys!

What a Face

Nameless Child wrote:

Hooray to everyone watching HG! It's going to be awesome!

KoolKidPaige, I got tumblr too! my URL is thedoctorsthreepatchproblem if you want to follow. (I think i'm following you, not sure).

Info about the new companion is now in Doctor Who Stuff (along with the press release you posted below).

In other news: 3 days until WhoCon! CAN NOT WAIT! I get to see the ACTUAL TARDIS SET! And MEET ARTHUR DARVILL and spend ALL MY MONEY on memorabilia as well as loads of other awesome stuff.

Anyone else going??

I wish I was going... but my Dad has gone to Paris on business so I would have to hitchhike there..

D:

in other news I'm going to the Hunger Games! WOO! by myself..
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:35 am

koolkidpaige wrote:
other annie wrote:

I can't bloody wait! But, it's being shown on the 22nd....I thought it was only released on the 23rd? asdfghjkl i don't care, I'm going anyway. Very Happy

Going to see it this weekend with my boy Very Happy Can't wait! Though may have to re-watch it afterwards... I don't remember anything of the last film we went to see... *coughs.* Anyway.

Also, got a tumblr! Anyone interested in following/being followed? (Yes, shameless plugging. I'm a bad person.)

Oh yeah, and who heard that they're releasing the identity of the Doctor's next companion in a Doctor Who press conference tomorrow? Who could it be!? Though by the time you read this, you will probably already know... *cries.*

What a Face

[quote="koolkidpaige"]

Hooray to everyone watching HG! It's going to be awesome!

KoolKidPaige, I got tumblr too! my URL is thedoctorsthreepatchproblem if you want to follow. (I think i'm following you, not sure).

Info about the new companion is now in Doctor Who Stuff (along with the press release you posted below).

In other news: 3 days until WhoCon! CAN NOT WAIT! I get to see the ACTUAL TARDIS SET! And MEET ARTHUR DARVILL and spend ALL MY MONEY on memorabilia as well as loads of other awesome stuff.

Anyone else going??

Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Location : Taking a big space truck full of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight.

http://wadingheather.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:15 am

koolkidpaige wrote:

The press release!

Spoiler:

koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

http://eyelikeamagpie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 am

other annie wrote:

What a Face
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:03 am

*warning*
this is an amazing adictive song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhRj_DaqCxQ
i apolgise if you already know about :king: and his epicness- if you dont listen or you will be maimed
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 am

so much abnegation :'(
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:54 am

other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 pm

took me 3 hours to make my eyes are melting
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 3 Thehun10

Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Location : Taking a big space truck full of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:45 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
kira wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
kira wrote:

no you logged on after i posted that

i didn't. if i had i would have seen it and probably replied. i checked at about 7 but there'd been no new posts today.

well i logged on and saw just me on and copied and pasted it then posted it went back on home page and saw you HAD logged on

ok... maybe i logged in later than i thought and logged in just as you started writing out the post

probably there was a guest on
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 am

kira wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
kira wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:

what? i was online at... erm... 7

i didn't. if i had i would have seen it and probably replied. i checked at about 7 but there'd been no new posts today.

well i logged on and saw just me on and copied and pasted it then posted it went back on home page and saw you HAD logged on

ok... maybe i logged in later than i thought and logged in just as you started writing out the post
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

http://carralak.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:42 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
kira wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
kira wrote:omg people r u serious
Registered Users: kira
Members connected during last 24 hours : kira

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 am

kira wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:

Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:31 am

Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:05 am

omg people r u serious
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 am

guess who is going to Aylesbury waterside on the friday 30th to watch the travelling light MEE YES MEE im going to be close to damien molony so fucking excited feel like im going to be sick and i got front row tickets *faints*
*edit* just watching a interview on the travelling light and the female main character looked very familiar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKHuz4JxzOA so i googled her and and she was ALSO in being human 'O'Neil's professional debut was as the character Kirsty in a Series 2 episode of BBC drama Being Human'
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:35 am

Agatha wrote:I'm assuming most people have heard of the campaign KONY2012 by now.
If not, I urge you to watch it immediately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Then tell me what you think.

Spoiler:

http://invisiblechildrenstore.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/kony-kit i already ordered it a the other day but heres the link for anyone else that wanna help
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:45 am

I'm assuming most people have heard of the campaign KONY2012 by now.
If not, I urge you to watch it immediately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Then tell me what you think.

Spoiler:
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:58 am

Agatha wrote:So I realize that it has been 9 days since I was last online and for that I apologize. Life has been really hectic but on the plus side, I'm no longer ill! Very Happy I'll try and pop over here every so often but I fear I may cease to be a regular. I haz muchos going on atm.
Hopefully we can talk soon!
Miss y'all! Very Happy I love you
aggie aggie aggie AGGIE *jumps around* omg i missed you *jumps over to hug you* dam i was on my laptop when you came online DARN IT oh well we understand u have lots going on and only 9 days if feels like months :'( ben comes online and dont talk :'( (yeh ben thats right i see ya name pop up)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgssLmsOa2s not long now
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:21 pm

So I realize that it has been 9 days since I was last online and for that I apologize. Life has been really hectic but on the plus side, I'm no longer ill! Very Happy I'll try and pop over here every so often but I fear I may cease to be a regular. I haz muchos going on atm.
Hopefully we can talk soon!
Miss y'all! Very Happy I love you
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:42 am

just watching pram face as us bbc3 lovers do and i thought 'beth' looked familiar and its yasmin paige or jordana from submarine :3 ahha

tut tut they got water droplets on the camera and they were there for ages
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 am

Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:ok im making sure i come on here often so this place literally does not die and i see some regular names on here but you never speak not saying any names *cough*caz*cough* so what has EVERYONE been doing since we all had a proper chat? (if i have seen you online and you didnt answer im going to cry) even if its just a "nothing" Smile

Started a morning paper round so early mornings and after school shizz means not had much on here recently - sorry.
Um....I'm making a clock in D&T which is meant to be finished by tomorrow but isn't going to be. Other than that all good.

How's you?

aww bless i hate HATE getting up and good luck with the clock and im fine a little angry cuz some random guy came up to me on the bus and said to me 'your a dirty skank' then i started shouting at him and then i went to hit him and my friend dragged me off the bus rawr if i ever see him i think i may have to kill him

Our users have posted a total of 20800 messages WOOO WE ARE AWESOME
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:04 am

kira wrote:ok im making sure i come on here often so this place literally does not die and i see some regular names on here but you never speak not saying any names *cough*caz*cough* so what has EVERYONE been doing since we all had a proper chat? (if i have seen you online and you didnt answer im going to cry) even if its just a "nothing" Smile

Started a morning paper round so early mornings and after school shizz means not had much on here recently - sorry.
Um....I'm making a clock in D&T which is meant to be finished by tomorrow but isn't going to be. Other than that all good.

How's you?
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 am

you came online king and didnt answer HOW COULD YHOOO :'''''( im going to sit in the corner and rock/cry myself to sleep now thanks :l i know you spoke on the being human topic BUT STILL :''''''( ):
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Andrew Carralak wrote:

uni work. worrying about sister. worrying about dad. figuring out what to do next year...
it's all taken up my time quite a bit...

aww well i hope what every your worrying about gets better and you figure out what ya wanna do and you enjoy it
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:43 pm

uni work. worrying about sister. worrying about dad. figuring out what to do next year...
it's all taken up my time quite a bit...
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:24 pm

ok im making sure i come on here often so this place literally does not die and i see some regular names on here but you never speak not saying any names *cough*caz*cough* so what has EVERYONE been doing since we all had a proper chat? (if i have seen you online and you didnt answer im going to cry) even if its just a "nothing" Smile
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:29 am

John Green's version of 'Hush Little Baby'
Spoiler:
[/quote]
Brillant!
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:57 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
MrMld wrote:do any you guys think they will bring back becoming human this year for a new series?

we hope so but it's not looking all too likely. although last time they did keep it pretty much under wraps until the air date

Yeah, I'm hoping that it will be announce on the week/night of the episode with Adam. But Craig Roberts did say he would love to do it if he was asked, so that's good...although it does imply that he hadn't yet been asked.

John Green's version of 'Hush Little Baby'
Spoiler:
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:20 am

MrMld wrote:do any you guys think they will bring back becoming human this year for a new series?

we hope so but it's not looking all too likely. although last time they did keep it pretty much under wraps until the air date
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMld Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:27 pm

do any you guys think they will bring back becoming human this year for a new series?
MrMld
MrMld

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:20 pm

omg i was in town and down smelly ally (it is what it is)if you still dont know its a smelly ally with shops down in anyway i see, wait for it A BEING HUMAN PHONE CASE it was for a iphone T_T darn so i made on for my blackberry Smile

C:\Users\user\Pictures\diy-designbeinghuman

i also made a doctor who one but i didnt get it

C:\Users\user\Pictures\diy-designdoctor who
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 3 Chat410
Whoever you are: you're fucking brilliant
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:34 pm

hello peoples, i hope you enjoy tonights bh because im not able to watch it till next saturday Sad but i will be in barcelona so, yeah, not all bad. bye!
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:26 am

Watching 'Inside Men' and Leila Mimmack comes on..
Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 3 G600616996

Oh and she was playing a pregnant character, somehow it was extremely difficult not to think the baby was Adam's
Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 3 7GF7c

(sorry if you guys already know this, I'm a bit behind the times with programs at the moment!)
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:56 am

Hello Becoming Human Enthusiasts  - Page 3 396202_266115180129059_128550077218904_638667_1639403092_n
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:11 am

koolkidpaige wrote:'Sup peoples? Yeah, I missed the bus. On the down side, extra homework now, but on the upside, 2 free periods! Yay!
Feeling a bit wonky actually... haven't eaten since yesterday lunchtime, and just the smell of the canteen food made me feel ill this morning... probably the reason I've lost 4 pounds this month... it's not good, I'm now critically underweight... anyone know how I can put on weight quickly? HELP!
Sorry it's take so long for a reply. Been a little busy.
I share your preoccupation. I have not lost 8lbs in under 2 weeks. I know it's because I'm ill and weight loss is natural but the rate at which I'm losing weight is very concerning.
Are you feeling okay? Have you been unwell recently or is it a somewhat spontaneous lack of appetite?
Being underweight is a very serious problem.
This website may offer some guidance as to a way for you to gain weight safely: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/weight_gain_calculator.htm
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:49 am

7 hours and 10 minutes......
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:06 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/beinghuman/2012/02/s4_files_the_kitchen.html

Spoiler:

http://www.shortlist.com/quizzes/being-human-quiz
i got 14/15

new episode is called 'eve of the war' ooo 2 more days

Last edited by kira on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:12 pm

'Sup peoples? Yeah, I missed the bus. On the down side, extra homework now, but on the upside, 2 free periods! Yay!
Feeling a bit wonky actually... haven't eaten since yesterday lunchtime, and just the smell of the canteen food made me feel ill this morning... probably the reason I've lost 4 pounds this month... it's not good, I'm now critically underweight... anyone know how I can put on weight quickly? HELP!
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Still alive, but constantly tired.

A bit off topic, but we seem to have similar interests on this site. I thought I'd share this radio program with you. It's known as 'Bleak Expectations' and is a sort of Dickensian spoof:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/d06pc/

I listened to it for the first time a few years ago and loved it. There are 4 series' now and they are all, in my humble opinion, very good.
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:36 am

If anyone hadn't heard, there is a short film called SEA WALL featuring Andrew Scott (AKA Jim Moriarty, BBC Sherlock) available to rent/buy via download from http://www.seawallandrewscott.com - which contains reviews and interviews or, to see a preview and buy/rent https://distrify.com/films/938

Basically, everyone says it is a masterpiece, so I am going to download it tomorrow afternoon and watch it.

A message from Andrew Scott (in spoiler due to length):
Spoiler:
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:34 am

koolkidpaige wrote:
other annie wrote:There are 6,997 people in america called john mitchell.

Then surely nobody would mind if I took one...

probably not go ahead
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:44 am

other annie wrote:There are 6,997 people in america called john mitchell.

Then surely nobody would mind if I took one...
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next