Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x
Becoming Human Fan Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Human

+6
emmscififan
Agatha
Nameless Child
koolkidpaige
other annie
kira
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Being Human  - Page 2 Empty Re: Being Human

Post by Cris Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:43 am

Y was a teacher, so mabye she'll send Adam back to rathborne school - to a pissed of Christa & Matt.
Cris
Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:24 am

Hey...what's this all about? Just posted on the Being Human blog. It's not from adam. Maybe there is still hope...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/beinghuman/2012/03/s4_files_letter_to_a_succubus.html
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:41 am

next week http://cultfix.co.uk/being-human-puppy-love-details-16601.htm *spoilers*

Spoiler:
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:07 am

Emoo pop wrote:
kira wrote:
Emoo pop wrote:
kira wrote:
O M F G Emoo pop your alive *tackles you to the ground in s hug* i thought you died in some horrible full moon accident or caz had you locked up somewhere omg miss yhoo so much
how are you?

And KIRAAA hai hai hai Very Happy
Long time no speak/type!
How are things?

I wonder if we have to wait a whole year to see if Bch is reprised...
I might email Leila Mimmack and Craig Roberts myself to see what is going on. We should start a petition to get BcH back. RAWR.

OMG WHATS WRONG you didnt say were ok and not trapped in some horrible cage somewhere in china or somewhere AHH CAZ LET HER GO OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

and if BcH ent coming back THEN WHAT HAVE WE BEEN DOING HERE FOR A YEAR HU? *has mental break down in the corner* i cant live on like this without BcH, and BH is over soon i cant i just cant *pulls out stake* :'(

no no I'm okay

but at the end of the episode when I knew BcH wouldn't return...

i know i actually cried somewhat
Being Human  - Page 2 Tumblr12
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:52 am

kira wrote:
Emoo pop wrote:
kira wrote:
O M F G Emoo pop your alive *tackles you to the ground in s hug* i thought you died in some horrible full moon accident or caz had you locked up somewhere omg miss yhoo so much
how are you?

Long time no speak/type!
How are things?

I might email Leila Mimmack and Craig Roberts myself to see what is going on. We should start a petition to get BcH back. RAWR.

OMG WHATS WRONG you didnt say were ok and not trapped in some horrible cage somewhere in china or somewhere AHH CAZ LET HER GO OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

and if BcH ent coming back THEN WHAT HAVE WE BEEN DOING HERE FOR A YEAR HU? *has mental break down in the corner* i cant live on like this without BcH, and BH is over soon i cant i just cant *pulls out stake* :'(

no no I'm okay

but at the end of the episode when I knew BcH wouldn't return...

Being Human  - Page 2 Tumblr_lyh0gyp9t81qlxn38o3_250
Being Human  - Page 2 Tumblr_lpr5pqD8Vg1qgzeyx
Being Human  - Page 2 Cri_gu10
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:35 am

Emoo pop wrote:
kira wrote:
how are you?

Long time no speak/type!
How are things?

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:00 pm

kira wrote:
how are you?

and next week
Puppy Love
6/8 Annie accidentally kills a cantankerous neighbour and Tom falls for geek werewolf Allison.

also i think the last 2 episodes will be about the old ones mostly OR OR that blonde slag that keep trying to kill eve WTFTHERESNOTENOUGHTIMETOTELLUSEVERYTHINGAHHHHHELP

Andrew Carralak wrote:ok... coupla things to say about the latest episodes:

A) what the frig happened to BcH?! not even a side mention... i can understand that maybe Adam isn't at the school any more but you'd expect him to still hang around with Matt and Christa... but nope... apparently he doesn't know them any more and he's been feeding...

Howdy!

Well first off hats off to Ewan on the BH blog who guessed she would be a succubus yesterday! I would never of guessed.

and WHAT?!

I can't believe it. Urgh I'm so mad. The episode was hilarious (especially the swaddling)
But no mention! After finding Matt's murderer (Excentuating the E-R, matt) he just pretends like it never happened? What even...
I'm just so mad! They basically went to all the trouble of doing BcH to see if the whole concept of the online clues would work for BH,
which totally isn't fair. They gave the characters more depth and background for no reason at all! Now it's all messed up!
Getting towards the end I was hoping the Succubus would be, I dunno, eaten or shrivel into a prune so Adam could go running
back to Christa and Matt all upset blah blah pick up where they left off. I also want to know what happened in the 6 months before he ran
off with the head teacher. But nooooooo the writers hate us and want to make us suffer for the war of the mods.
God I'm so mad.
Rawr.
sunny

Long time no speak/type!
How are things?

Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:37 pm

ok... coupla things to say about the latest episodes:

A) what the frig happened to BcH?! not even a side mention... i can understand that maybe Adam isn't at the school any more but you'd expect him to still hang around with Matt and Christa... but nope... apparently he doesn't know them any more and he's been feeding...

B) are we now up to 6, maybe 7 types of supernatural?
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

http://carralak.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:19 am

Emoo pop wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:

but then look at 8 on the second list it might be adam i fucking well hope not

Holy crap, if it is I will have to murder Lord Toby!

And I shall have to join you... would a stake through the heart be a little too ironic?

What a Face

Just watched the preview for tonights episode and I can already tell It will be hilarious. and If it is Adam that 'passes'...
I... well I will probably faint.
Any thoughts of what type of monster his girlfriend is?

I can't wait Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

(I think I will be more than slightly pissed off If they don't really expand from Becoming Human though. It meant a lot to Adam.)
O M F G Emoo pop your alive *tackles you to the ground in s hug* i thought you died in some horrible full moon accident or caz had you locked up somewhere omg miss yhoo so much its boring without you dont tell the others

how are you?

and next week
Puppy Love
6/8 Annie accidentally kills a cantankerous neighbour and Tom falls for geek werewolf Allison.

also i think the last 2 episodes will be about the old ones mostly OR OR that blonde slag that keep trying to kill eve WTFTHERESNOTENOUGHTIMETOTELLUSEVERYTHINGAHHHHHELP
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:03 am

I can't belive they didn't even mention Christa or Matt.
Cris
Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:36 am

Emoo pop wrote:
koolkidpaige wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:

And I shall have to join you... would a stake through the heart be a little too ironic?

What a Face

Just watched the preview for tonights episode and I can already tell It will be hilarious. and If it is Adam that 'passes'... I... well I will probably faint.

(I think I will be more than slightly pissed off If they don't really expand from Becoming Human though. It meant a lot to Adam.)

could be a witch, could be a wight... maybe a wraith.
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:13 pm

koolkidpaige wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:

Spoiler:

What a Face

Just watched the preview for tonights episode and I can already tell It will be hilarious. and If it is Adam that 'passes'... I... well I will probably faint.

Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:i forgot yesterday but i remember now u know kirby says werewolfs cant be ghosts but when george died he turned ghost HE LIED cuz when you kill a vampire the just powder up and when george died he talked to annie said blah blah blah gotta be with my nina, tear, tear and walked through the door if he didnt go through the door what would he have been a ghost AHHHH
Spoiler:
Puppy Love
Making History
The War Child

we getting close to the end :'(

Spoiler:

What a Face
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

http://eyelikeamagpie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:19 am

kira wrote:
Nameless Child wrote:
kira wrote:i forgot yesterday but i remember now u know kirby says werewolfs cant be ghosts but when george died he turned ghost HE LIED cuz when you kill a vampire the just powder up and when george died he talked to annie said blah blah blah gotta be with my nina, tear, tear and walked through the door if he didnt go through the door what would he have been a ghost AHHHH
Spoiler:
Puppy Love
Making History
The War Child

Spoiler:

Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Location : Taking a big space truck full of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight.

http://wadingheather.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:17 am

Nameless Child wrote:
Spoiler:
Puppy Love
Making History
The War Child

Spoiler:

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:00 am

Spoiler:
Puppy Love
Making History
The War Child

Spoiler:
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Location : Taking a big space truck full of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:37 am

i forgot yesterday but i remember now u know kirby says werewolfs cant be ghosts but when george died he turned ghost HE LIED cuz when you kill a vampire the just powder up and when george died he talked to annie said blah blah blah gotta be with my nina, tear, tear and walked through the door if he didnt go through the door what would he have been a ghost AHHHH
Spoiler:
Puppy Love
Making History
The War Child

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:55 am

king Davison wrote:I know it's been a while, so hi if you still remember me!!

Just thought I should say a small idea I had...

I really like Hal and don't want him to be the 'nemesis', so maybe he is the nemesis to Eve in that he is protecting baby Eve, which would make him the nemesis of future TV Eve who wants to kill her? That was probably a bit confusing Very Happy

I'll just say that I LOVE the new line-up, and am still absolutely in love with Annie <3

Hope everyone's well!

no no that make sense well to me

Being Human’s Craig Roberts Interviewed
Craig Roberts: “It follows on from Becoming Human, where he’s at the school. Then he runs off with Yvonne, the headmaster [played by Selina Griffiths] to… fuck ‘n’ shit. That’s basically it. They’re on the run. They’ve been outed, him and the teacher, so they run back to the house.

nice... the best way you could have possibly put that

and did he really say this ?? hope not
Then I bumped into Toby [Whithouse] at BAFTA and I was like, ‘What are you doing? Have you written the episodes?’ He said, ‘Yeah’ and I said, ‘Am I coming back?’, and he’s like ‘No’, and I was like, ‘You’re a c**t!’ But yeah, I was like, ‘I wanna do it! Bring me back’, so they brought me back, which I’m really happy about. Adam’s just an excuse for me to fuck around, it seems.

Spoiler:
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Davison Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:44 am

I know it's been a while, so hi if you still remember me!!

Just thought I should say a small idea I had...

I really like Hal and don't want him to be the 'nemesis', so maybe he is the nemesis to Eve in that he is protecting baby Eve, which would make him the nemesis of future TV Eve who wants to kill her? That was probably a bit confusing Very Happy

I'll just say that I LOVE the new line-up, and am still absolutely in love with Annie <3

Hope everyone's well!
Alex Davison
Alex Davison

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 am

i watching it again for the 4th time and tom didnt bite hal to leave that mark he just put his blood on his skin BUT when herrick stabbed nina some blood must have got on him tut tut oh yeh AND he killed mcnair and there was quite a bit on the floor

*edit*
a reply off the blog Razz

56 - Kirawaishii
I agree about the suddenly toxic WW blood that didn't affect Herrick when he killed McNair or stabbed Nina (he wasnt even concerned) or affect any other vamp throughout three entire series. But hey ho I will have to learn to live with it. If there is a really good explanation for this later on I will hang my head and eat humble pie. Promise not to mention it again - don't suppose it's that important really - it just really bugged me every time it was mentioned. Note to self - do not mention this again!!

i know it says note to self but the ending feels really pointed at me :L
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:17 am

AHH NO IT CANT BE HAL when he makes a sad face i just wanna give him cuddles
Being Human  - Page 2 Tumblr10
awww how can he kill eve serious :'( ahhhh surprise hugs for hal Being Human  - Page 2 Tumblr11 on another note ADAM IS FUCKING BACK WOOO but with a granny SERIOUS ADAM, SERIOUS i know ur older then you look but SERIOUS and wait does she know about the (o,..,o)and is she supernatural if no to both how is she ment to explain if he starts talking to annie ?? ahh all these questions MUST GET ANSWERS NOWWW!!
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:12 am

'Being Human': Ten teasers about 'A Spectre Calls'
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
ok i had to read 2 like 6 times WHATTTTT?!?!?!?!?!? if its true AWWWWWW :3 there so cute together and we have had ghost and vampire, ghost and werewolf whats wrong with vampire and werewolf ahahha Very Happy ahhh so excited cant wait

ADAMS BACK,BACK AGAIN woo not this week next week

Hold the Front Page

Episode 5 of 8, Series 4
DURATION: 1 HOUR
Teenage vampire Adam and his schoolmistress lover cause havoc for our heroes when they turn up at Honolulu Heights on the run from the press.
immm so excited Very Happy

and from a interview with damien molony (hal)
[it made me laugh so i thought i would post it]

"But the first thing I filmed was a scene after that where the baby’s crying and I have to come in. I didn’t know what I was doing. The baby was like, ‘Eurgh, get off me!’ It was so scary. Plus my suit was too tight, and I was trying to lean over and I could feel it rip!"

"Did you have to pinch yourself when you landed the role and got doused in blood?
Oh you’ve no idea. I sent photos to my mum straight away." aww hes a mamas boy :3

AND hes Irish i... did not know that he sounds so british tho ahha i love his voice mmm omg his irish accent is omnomnom to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3fMUXunJfg think hes from around limerick but thats me guessing from his accent but im pretty sure
what can i say this man gives me butterflies and i have to say it *breaths* more then mitchell (runs and hides in the corner so you cant kill me) im sorry guys
Being Human  - Page 2 Tumblr10

ooo just had a thought how do you think adam will take the mitchel george and nina situation if he does not already know? and how do you think our lord harry will be around adam? i can sense tension brewing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QNIRGaSOcYI
lol so funny he swears so much at the end aha

Last edited by kira on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry i wont edit it any more i promise its getting to long :L)
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:12 am

what does everyone think of kirby (: good or bad?
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:26 am

Couls it be like superman vs lex luthor? That if superman never existed would lex be such a iconic villan and done all the terrible thing he did trying to kill superman?

Mabye the prophesy is for both baby and vampire, and if one dies then the other cannot take over the world.
Cris
Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:17 am

other annie wrote:Theory about girl on tv: when she said she was going to save the world what if she meant for the vampires? we have been presuming that she was on the side on the humans but we could be wrong- we know that the vampires are trying to use werewolves as the 'worse' thing, so she and her werewolf people could be the 'opposition' but are really just scaring humans over to the side of the vamps.

and when over the radio they were like the vampires have taken over ny or sommin she was not happy so im not sure
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:34 am

other annie wrote:Theory about girl on tv: when she said she was going to save the world what if she meant for the vampires? we have been presuming that she was on the side on the humans but we could be wrong- we know that the vampires are trying to use werewolves as the 'worse' thing, so she and her werewolf people could be the 'opposition' but are really just scaring humans over to the side of the vamps.

it's an interesting theory except that in her future the vampires already control the world...
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:24 am

Theory about girl on tv: when she said she was going to save the world what if she meant for the vampires? we have been presuming that she was on the side on the humans but we could be wrong- we know that the vampires are trying to use werewolves as the 'worse' thing, so she and her werewolf people could be the 'opposition' but are really just scaring humans over to the side of the vamps.
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:47 pm

home again woo and watching being human s4e2 again and im liking to hal, damien molony is a pretty good actor he will never fill the mitchell sized hole in my heart but he almost a close fit not quite there yet though
Being Human  - Page 2 B01cdb10
oo is that the weird girl that was like 'are you weak do you need to feed' at the end
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:34 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:
other annie wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
kira wrote:im in ireland Smile omg so this episode was sad Sad but cute and who the FUCK is that horrible ghost in the tv

i think we're being lead to believe that that's Eve...
It cannot be eve because then there would be a paradox. and then you get creepy dragon things that eat people .....

this isn't doctor who...
exactly- so why have we got time traveling ghosts causing paradoxs? to confuddling.
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:14 pm

other annie wrote:
Andrew Carralak wrote:
kira wrote:im in ireland Smile omg so this episode was sad Sad but cute and who the FUCK is that horrible ghost in the tv

It cannot be eve because then there would be a paradox. and then you get creepy dragon things that eat people .....

this isn't doctor who...
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 am

Andrew Carralak wrote:

other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:42 am

Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:31 am

im in ireland Smile omg so this episode was sad Sad but cute and who the FUCK is that horrible ghost in the tv
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:56 am

Agatha wrote:
kira wrote:35. At 19:38 8th Feb 2012, Saffz wrote:
Rewatching S4E1 George said Gifffin sent flowers to George after he killed Nina, They must have been the flowers in the bin.

ok they are really slow as soon as he said he sent flowers i was like the flowers in the bin

Well, first off I didn't notice the flowers either. But I AM remarkably unobservant.
Secondly, I thought it might have been the witness who sent flowers. I'm assuming I'm the one who's wrong here but if someone else could offer their view point, I would greatly appreciate it.

Being Human  - Page 2 Kitchen_595

but george said griffin sent flowers after she was killed and they intimidated the witness so there was no case
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:47 am

kira wrote:35. At 19:38 8th Feb 2012, Saffz wrote:
Rewatching S4E1 George said Gifffin sent flowers to George after he killed Nina, They must have been the flowers in the bin.

ok they are really slow as soon as he said he sent flowers i was like the flowers in the bin

Well, first off I didn't notice the flowers either. But I AM remarkably unobservant.
Secondly, I thought it might have been the witness who sent flowers. I'm assuming I'm the one who's wrong here but if someone else could offer their view point, I would greatly appreciate it.
Agatha
Agatha

Location : In my sound-proofed dungeon with the handcuffs ready...

https://becominghumanfanbase.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:10 am

35. At 19:38 8th Feb 2012, Saffz wrote:

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:49 am

Hi all. Finally people are here! - after a good many months of being dead, the site is ALIVE!

How is everyone?

So did we all watch episode 4.1 "The death of George"?

I have to say i found the episode to be a difficult one to mull over, cus on one hand you have the ending of George, Nina (and by extention Mitchel) with the old trinity ending, and on the other we've got Annie now sharing the house with Tom, baby Eve and soon appearing Hal, like some sort of CSI spinoff - like Being Human: The Next Generation, were Annie is the old, established character that attracts the old viewers to the new show.

And talking of new characters, Why O' why didn't they make Eve a werewolf! Mad

When that woman and the vampire copper came upstaires/ at the vamire base, i would have thought this would be what happened next:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fk6-3f_mqU

But other wise ok. (I'll finish up later)

Cris
Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 am

Kira, annie should be sticking around for a while. They need to keep one of the original three for the show to continue to work.

Also, what were peeps favourite lines in ep1?

My personal favourite was when Vampire Historian (Arthur Weasley) was saying some 'incantations', he was speaking in latin and said "Caecilius est in horto"
That means 'Caecilius (the name of a well-known banker in Pompeii and the subject of my Latin textbook) is in the garden."

That made me laugh muchissimos. Very Happy
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:52 am

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:11 am

kira wrote:WE HAVE MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT BIT OF ALL OMG OMFG

hal; "if a ghost loses there roots and familiars. they fade. she will disperses, drift away in the breeze like smoke"

annie; "i can lose anyone else iv said goodbye to so many people i cant even process it my whole life was mitchell and george and nina but now mitchells dead and ninas dead and george is gone and there is nothing nice in this house anymore... i dont know what we are anymore, i dont know what i am"

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT shes going to leave to :'( nooooooooo they cant do this they cant they cant they cant

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00n0z23 is that the old werewolf now ?????
yeps thats the werewolf and annie is an epicly strong ghost and she has eve now. she will be okay, or else lord toby may have a very angry dhampiris on his hands
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:38 am

WE HAVE MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT BIT OF ALL OMG OMFG

hal; "if a ghost loses there roots and familiars. they fade. she will disperses, drift away in the breeze like smoke"

annie; "i can lose anyone else iv said goodbye to so many people i cant even process it my whole life was mitchell and george and nina but now mitchells dead and ninas dead and george is gone and there is nothing nice in this house anymore... i dont know what we are anymore, i dont know what i am"

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT shes going to leave to :'( nooooooooo they cant do this they cant they cant they cant

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00n0z23 is that the old werewolf now ?????
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carralak Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:57 pm

WHAT?!
why is Wyndham dead? we only saw him for like 5 minutes and now they've killed him?!
Andrew Carralak
Andrew Carralak

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:59 am

Being Human  - Page 2 Goodby10
:'(
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:36 am

emmscififan wrote:really excited for tonight being human yay !!

Hi! only 1 hr 25 to go! Very Happy Join us in the chat box!
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by emmscififan Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:31 am

really excited for tonight being human yay !!

emmscififan

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:56 am

kira wrote:i was just going to make this cuz i didnt know if aggie could watch it same time as us and so we can discuss its awesomeness without aggie finding out stuff before she watches it or me as im going ireland in a week so i will miss it Sad sad sad times and SNOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Kira. Very Happy
I'm gonna try to watch it ASAP but it may take some time to find it online, so thank you for making a separate topic. Smile
Agatha
Agatha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:55 am

koolkidpaige wrote:I appear to have posted the same thing twice. I shall edit this second post to some entirely unrelated sentences, to make up for this error.

It's always darkest before dawn. So, if you're going theiving, that's the time to do it.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and you get rid of him once a week.
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
It's not whether you win or lose, but how you place the blame.
Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
If you're sufficiently bored, all music is dance music.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Well that was fun.

Haha. You do know you can delete posts, right? There should be a little 'x' button in the top right of each post.
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:36 am

koolkidpaige wrote:Woot! Can't wait till 9!!! I might migrate to the BBC blog temporarily afterwards just for old times sake Smile

What a Face

im going to be on the chat box while its on so if ya wanna talk
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 am

kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content