Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x
Becoming Human Fan Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all you knew peoples!! We don't bite........much

+11
Agatha
Nameless Child
themidnightbeast
Mr Flipperty-Flip-Flop
tinymallet
Steff
JESUS
Howling-Shadow
kira
Claire the Ninja God
Lonnie
15 posters

Go down

Welcome all you knew peoples!! We don't bite........much Empty Welcome all you knew peoples!! We don't bite........much

Post by Lonnie Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:44 pm

I'd just like to say a big welcome to all our new bloggers to this site. Some of you were there from from where we left off at the BcH forum I.e. Type 5 (hello).

Others, whom we had never even seen before or may have just sat really quiet, too afraid to come in cos you must have thought we were a right bunch of crazed psychopaths I.e. Kristopherwalsh and Alex Davison

So I'd like to dedicate this new topic to all our new people and give them the chance to introduce themselves properly without being flooded out by our numerous amount of post waffles (tangents)

Enjoy! Smile
Lonnie
Lonnie

Back to top Go down

Welcome all you knew peoples!! We don't bite........much Empty Re: Welcome all you knew peoples!! We don't bite........much

Post by Claire the Ninja God Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:52 am

As no new people have decided to come forward i throught i would start you off and introduce myself, even through i am not new.

My name is C.laire (the dot is there because if i wrote it without this would happen :suspect:)
Im 13
I started on the BBC Becoming human blog.
Im a ninja vampire also known as a ninpire
I love doctor who
I hate Spiders

there now hopefully any new people will be encouraged to introduce themselves
Claire the Ninja God
Claire the Ninja God

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=2485615

Back to top Go down

Welcome all you knew peoples!! We don't bite........much Empty Re: Welcome all you knew peoples!! We don't bite........much

Post by kira Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:03 am

hi guys im kira
im a pure vampire dont forget the pure that makes my different
something else that makes me different i have purple hair im also the 20 question queen well i like to think it as im the only one that make the questions up everyone just finds some on the internet i started on the BcH blog on bbc i usually get it to fights and i get into arguments with carralak so dont be scared when that happens i used to fight with ben he also has the names b.isted or :twisted: but then i saw him in a chimp costume and made the world a better place lol but just remember im not the best person to talk to on a bad day i will be rude i cant help that but dont take it personally i love you really but if i dont you have been warned i do bite

i just see my brothers name on lonnies post why
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Howling-Shadow Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 am

Hello

I'm howling shadow im 14 going on 15

A couple of weeks ago i was a resident ghost stuck somewhere in cyberspace by the evil monitors of the BBC 3 becoming human blog , but i was saved by a very lovely vampire who gladly killed his postman to come and get me and thats me so far...

I love Doctor Who and the whole idea of a bow-tie wearing alien LOL
Howling-Shadow
Howling-Shadow

Location : I’m stuck in the portal behind the glass in which I am trapped forever. I call this place Purgatory 

http://ilovemytardis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JESUS Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:31 pm

hello, i guess i should introduce myself

my name is craig, i'm 20 years old and i'm an actor
i joined the forum because i was looking through the blog a couple of weeks ago and found the link, i never really bothered looking until yesterday
i live in wales with my girlfriend, originally i lived in Maesycwmmer but i moved away to work on yd.

i see you guys like becoming h, which is really awesome
JESUS
JESUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonnie Sun May 01, 2011 5:08 am

I better do this myself as i made the post. be warned cos i have a good chance of screwing it up as usual Razz

ok my name is Lonnie WITHOUT a second name (i couldn't decide on one that really works)
errr you can guess it's not my real name
i'm 15, 16 in June
I love Doctor Who, Sherlock, Becoming and Being Human and a load of other things which i can't remember right now (I do that a lot)

oh and one thing......

TOBUSCUS is god!!!
Lonnie
Lonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Steff Thu May 19, 2011 5:02 am

hey i'm steff, i'm 16 and i love becoming human and doctor who. Gotta say it i love the combo of becoming human and doctor who (the fez background, love it!! Razz)
Steff
Steff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinymallet Thu May 19, 2011 9:31 am

Do I just add a comment on this topic? I suppose you may think me a bit in love with myself if i started a new topic just to introduce myself.

Anyway...Hi becoming human fans!

My name is tinymallet! hope to see you around and dicuss everyone's favourite teenage supernaturals. I love to draw them to, so i apolojise in advance for spamming you all with my art.

tinymallet
tinymallet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Flipperty-Flip-Flop Fri May 27, 2011 12:22 am

I would just like to take the time, and yours, to say

......that I. AM. AWESOME!!

XP
Mr Flipperty-Flip-Flop
Mr Flipperty-Flip-Flop

Back to top Go down

Post by themidnightbeast Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:43 am

hello,yes i was one of those people that read the bch forum..but was too scared to enter haha im a big fan of the show and hope im welcome:)
themidnightbeast
themidnightbeast

Location : my bedroom,often referred to as the dungeon of the beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Child Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:50 am

themidnightbeast wrote:hello,yes i was one of those people that read the bch forum..but was too scared to enter haha im a big fan of the show and hope im welcome:)

Aloha! of course you're welcome. Very Happy
Nameless Child
Nameless Child

Location : Taking a big space truck full of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight.

http://wadingheather.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 am

Nameless Child wrote:
themidnightbeast wrote:hello,yes i was one of those people that read the bch forum..but was too scared to enter haha im a big fan of the show and hope im welcome:)

Aloha! of course you're welcome. Very Happy
BONJOUR!!!

Everyone is welcome in 'the becoming human fanbase' although we've sort of stopped discussing BcH...

But if you have any theories about the show or just want to talk, come join us! We're in the chatbox on the homepage. just click 'log in' in the top right corner to enter. Very Happy
Agatha
Agatha

Location : In my sound-proofed dungeon with the handcuffs ready...

https://becominghumanfanbase.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:53 am

Hi, always welcome.
Cris
Cris

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Oh my gosh. I was away like, three weeks, and we have LOADS of new people! AWESOME! So, to introduce myself to those people, and also to refresh the memories of those I abandoned (Crying or Very sad Sorry sorry sorry!)

My name is Paige, that is indeed my real name. I am a type 2.5... long story Razz

I am also a singer, though I have kinda neglected to pursue it for several years, due to low self esteem, ect.

Oh yeah, I also like big words Very Happy

I write song lyrics, and, more recently, chords too.

I am insane, but you probably guessed that already.

Favourite things include singing, sarcasm, BcH, writing, and malibu and coke. (Three words. Prom. After. Party.)

Not favourite things; Discrimination, bad grammar, text speak in normal conversation, Jaeger bombs, and wasps.

What can I say, I'm a diverse kinda person.

Plus I'm a fanfictioner, but I have kinda neglected that too recently Sad

Well, that's me in a nutshell. Emphasis on nut

Hope to speak to y'all soon!

KoolKidPaige out.
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

http://eyelikeamagpie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kira Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:04 am

JESUS wrote:hello, i guess i should introduce myself

i joined the forum because i was looking through the blog a couple of weeks ago and found the link, i never really bothered looking until yesterday
i live in wales with my girlfriend, originally i lived in Maesycwmmer but i moved away to work on yd.

i think you may have to change this JESUS ya know just saying
kira
kira

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:53 am

kira wrote:
JESUS wrote:hello, i guess i should introduce myself

i think you may have to change this JESUS ya know just saying
lol!
Agatha
Agatha

Location : In my sound-proofed dungeon with the handcuffs ready...

https://becominghumanfanbase.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnieBanana_45 Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:05 am

Hello i'm Annie and i am completely new to this but adore Being Human Doctor Who and Sherlock and my spelling is appalling

AnnieBanana_45

Back to top Go down

Post by koolkidpaige Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:20 am

AnnieBanana_45 wrote:Hello i'm Annie and i am completely new to this but adore Being Human Doctor Who and Sherlock and my spelling is appalling

Being Human, Doctor Who, and Sherlock!?

Welcome. I have a feeling that you will fit in very well here, my dear.
koolkidpaige
koolkidpaige

Location : The back of a '67 Chevy Impala, rocking out to Asia with an angel riding shotgun.

http://eyelikeamagpie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by other annie Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:52 am

AnnieBanana_45 wrote:Hello i'm Annie and i am completely new to this but adore Being Human Doctor Who and Sherlock and my spelling is appalling
annie... who loves.... and can't spell...... you're stealing me!!!!! Hello i am the other annie and am very bonkers!!!! lol!
other annie
other annie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum