Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Becoming Human Fan Base
Welcome to the Becoming Human Fanbase.

We hope you register and join us in some Gilbert fun! We like discussing Being Human, Becoming Human, Doctor Who, and occasionally have normal conversations.

Hope you enjoy
aj x
Becoming Human Fan Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claires post everyday in summer

Go down

Claires post everyday in summer Empty Re: Claires post everyday in summer

Post by Claire the Ninja God Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:27 am

28th July 2011

Went shopping with my friend Vicy (thats not a typo, its how she spells her name but its still pronounced Vicky). It was fun however i had no money so i could not buy anything. We played a game in new look were we had to find different outfits for different occasions and the best outfit won. I failed at this as i don't have much fashion sense.

I had a nose bleed this afternoon... random i know Razz

Well i didn't really do much else. Im going away tomorrow for the weekend so i might not be able to post, i will try to however im not sure on internet connection.

love C.laire xxx
Claire the Ninja God
Claire the Ninja God

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=2485615

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire the Ninja God Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:55 am

27th July 2011

1 year till the olympic games! yay can't wait. i have volleyball and football ticketts. We are gunna see the womans final in Wembley, well my brother and dad are. I don't know if im going. I want to cause i have never see a football match before.

It the summer at last (i finished school yesturday) my brother finished today and it was his last day of junior school before he comes up to big school (my school). So yeah i can't wait for him to come up to my school *sarcastic cheering*

Im going for a weekend break with my grandad and aunty so i won't be on, i will bring my laptop but i don't know i there is internet connection.

im listening to The big bang 2! oh i love charlie.

well this is my blog for today.

QOTB (question of the blog) Have you ever seen a football match, how was it?

byeeeeeeeeeeeee i'll write tomoz.

P.S sorry about the spelling

Claire the Ninja God
Claire the Ninja God

Back to top Go down

Claires post everyday in summer Empty Claires post everyday in summer

Post by Claire the Ninja God Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Ok not many people have been on recently so i thought i'd start something new. In this topic i will try and post at least everyday in summer in the summer hols. kinda like a blog type thing. So if you want to here about my life then you can read it or if you could care less please ignore this. Yeah so here i go Razz

oh and btw if you want to do the same feel free to make another topic like this... Razz
Claire the Ninja God
Claire the Ninja God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum